So I know this post is loooooong overdue, but here it is.
First things first, let me talk about my thrift haul from a few weeks ago. I went to Goodwill and my goal was to look through all the things for as long as I can. I didn’t think I would spend three hours there, and that wasn’t even enough time to look through everything. But I’m happy with what I got:
1. I found this really nice simple denim button-down. What I really like about this button-down is that it has this sail boat thing sewed into it on the left side.
2. Okay, so when I saw this sweater I immediately fell in love with it and when I tried it on I told myself that I needed to get it. I don’t know what it is about this sweater that I love so much. The feel of this knit sweater is very nice.The colors are interesting.There are a bit of wear in the sleeves, but it gives character I think. I don’t know, I just love it.
3. Just a simple comfortable periwinkle long sleeve.
4. Okay, so what I saw this hoodie I told myself that I needed to get it. I tried it on and I was like, I’m just gonna buy it. I see myself wearing this to the beach, maybe to a bonfire, with like some shorts or tights. I love that it has a hood and frontal pockets.
5. I really like the color of this jacket. I don’t have anything like this color, so I got this jacket.
6. This dress is cute, blue, and floral – what more could I want?
7. I really like this dress too and I don’t know why. I don’t have a lot of purple dresses, or that many purple pieces even though purple is one of my favorite colors. The dress fits me well and it’s very modest. I feel like someone actually sewed this dress but I don’t know. Regardless, it’s really nice.
So you can see from this haul that I had a blue mood. I didn’t realize that most of my things were blue until I was checking out. Oh well, blue is also one of my favorite colors.
Although not pictured, I also did buy this sock monkey couple for my niece. I had bought my niece a colorful sock monkey at Old Navy several months ago and then my sister finds a sock money couple (there was actually another sock money with the couple but my sister didn’t like it) and when she showed them to me I gasped and I was like we have to get them. My niece was even calling them “Jaash” which is short for “Medyas” which means “sock” in Filipino, which is what we named her first sock monkey. I couldn’t resist buying the sock monkey couple. They complete her sock money family.
I also recently went on a short vacation to Oahu and I bought things there too. Here are some of the favorite things I got.
1. I got this top because of these bows in the back.
2. I just really like the print and colors of this dress.
3. Okay, how cute is this pocket tee? I am in love with the pugs. They are just so cute!
4. I got this cute pineapple gold-pleated bangle for only $5!
5. I have a bunch of buttons but I don’t really know what to do with them all. One day I will know, but for now I’ll just collect them. Shout out to all my Adventure Time waters! Lumpy Space Princess is my favorite character. And I couldn’t resist this “nah” button as well.
6. I am just in love with this Hawaiian printed crop top. It’s flowy and cute and so comfortable. This top looks especially cute with my high-waisted black jeans.
Let me know if you have a favorite thing from any of my hauls!
Thanks for reading!